Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wig Review (Protective Styling Option): Beshe LW Mini







I recently purchased another wig.! I just love having the option of changing up my look and I promise you these wigs come in handy when you have to run out of the house really quickly, when you don't have time to do your hair and it isn't styled, or when you just need a break from doing your hair.

Let me share a little bit with you about this piece.  This is a lace front wig by Beshe.  What I'm learning about Beshe wigs as this is my 2nd one is that Beshe creates very FULL wigs.  If you do not like big hair, a Beshe wig is not for you.  If you like rocking your hair big & full then you will love a Beshe piece.

Type of Wig:  Synthetic Lace Front
Purchased From:  HairWigHarlem
Price: $24.49
Shipping:  Fast, I ordered on a Tuesday & received on Friday (3 stars!)
Hair texture: Very soft, loose curls
Combs?  Yes, 2 on the side & 1 in back
Adjustable strap?  Yes
Parting room?  Less than an inch
Lace blends well

My impression:  I love this wig.  I had to get used to the fullness at first but that took no time.  It fit snuggly on my head and the curls are soo soft and romantic looking.  Because of the natural hairline and the way the lace blends, I can pull back few strands to give it a carefree style and still have a very natural look. I will definitely be wearing this wig for some time.

"My" Hair:  To prep my hair for wearing this wig, I moisturized with Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream & smoothed my hair back into a low bun.  I placed a wig cap on top of my hair before placing the wig.  This is of course a protective style because my hair & ends are fully covered and protected.









To see my other wig reviews click the links below:

Drew by Beshe

Miss Kiki by Masterpiece

Have you ever used wigs to protect your natural hair?  Which wig is your favorite?  

Teaser:  There is an exciting natural hair expo & hair show coming to the Triad area of NC this summer.  I will giving you all the deets during my Friday post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...