Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Twist and Curl on Natural Hair




I got my hair trimmed earlier this month and was ready to try some more roller set curly styles on my hair.  After seeing iknowlee's tutorial, I was inspired to try this twist & curl again.



Here are the products that I used on my hair to achieve this look (after cleansing and conditioning):

Koils by Nature Moisturizing Shealoe Leave In, Sealed with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, applied a light amount of Koils by Nature Herbal Gel.  I set my hair using the orange perm rods.  I loved the way this style turned out.  The pictures you see below are actually 2nd day hair.  One day 1 I wore my hair styled toward my face but I was rushing that morning and didn't get an opportunity to take any pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...