Friday, February 22, 2013

Easy Protective Hair Style - Classic French Roll



Ever had a late night and when you get home twisting up your hair is the last thing you feel like doing?  Well that is usually me the night before wash day.  Last week, I had worn my hair in the twist and curl style for 3 days and then I wore a textured bun for 2 days.  My hair was very stretched.  My stretched hair made it very easy to manipulate into this french roll.  I misted my hair with water and added my Qhemet Biologics moisturizer, Burdock Root Butter Cream.  I rolled and pinned the back going up towards the crown of my head.  Then I took the bang area and rolled and pinned it back into a pompadour. To make sure my sides were smooth, I used the Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste and smoothed with a soft bristled brush.  I then tied my hair down for about 20 mins with a scarf to set the pomade and lie down any flyaways.

This style is a great go to when you need a sleek, chick style that's quick and you have stretched hair.  That's what I call a win, win!


What is your go to protective style?

Teaser:  Check back later today around noon to see my announcement about an exciting Natural Hair Expo & Hairshow coming to the Triad area of NC this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...