Friday, August 2, 2013

Natural Hair Journey - 3 Years Post Relaxer





I've been so busy over the past 4 months that my 3 year post relaxer date passed me right on by and I forgot to acknowledge it.  My last relaxer was in June of 2000.  Recently, I went into Taji Natural Hair Styling for a much needed trim.  They did a light blow out on my hair before my ends were trimmed and I was able to see my length in a very stretched state.  As those of you who follow me know, I don't heat style my natural hair so the only time that I do get to see it in a semi-straight state is when I go in for my trims.  Here are some pictures before my trim.  I've come a long way baby!  It's healthy and  I'm happy with my progress.  Every head of hair is different and you will achieve lengths at different rates than others.  I don't have a length goal, because honestly, I don't want to spend all day styling my hair and as it is I'm always looking to shorten my regimen.  Shoulder length when in a twist out would make me more than happy.  Enjoy the photos!

Big Chop 12.20.00


July 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...