Monday, December 17, 2012

Convertable Updo - 3 in 1 style


Have you ever had a hair wash day where you wanted a cute hairstyle but didn't want to take forever to achieve your look?  Well, I had one of those days this week.  I decided that I would gel my hair upwards in the back and just style the top and front of my hair like in this tutorial.

Day 1

I two strand twisted my hair and then rolled it on the grey perm rods.






I always use Eco Styler gel to smooth my hair in the back.

Day 2

That night I set my hair using bantu knots so the curls would remain.  I'm still mastering this technique. And of course my hands cramped from all the twisting.  Ugh!  But the curls turned out pretty well!








Day 3

Lastly, I decided to moisturize my hair and then do a twist out for a different look.


Fashion note:  This scarf orignally belonged to my mom. It's over 35 years old!  #vintage




I love getting different looks out of the same style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...