Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Protective Style - Large Senegalese Twists



For my summer protective style I went to Taji's and had Senegalese twists put in.  However, as this is a favorite summer style for a lot of women and  I like to be different, I had her make them jumbo twists. I loved this style but initially at this length, they were waaay too heavy for me. 

So she cut them for me and I wore this style and modifications to it for 8 weeks.


Here I am with Lisa Price of Carol's Daughter after they were cut.  Here is one of the style modifications that was done.







This was a great way to wear my hair this summer & is also a great fall/winter protective style.  All you have to do is moisturize your hair weekly with a mist.  You can keep your scalp clean between washings with witch hazel on a cotton ball.  At night, sleep with a satin bonnet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...