Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's November AND My Birthday Month!

Today is November 2nd and it's 5 days til my birthday!  Taking a cue from my bestie,  I plan to celebrate all month, giving myself little treats along the way. Some will be big,  others not so much, but all will be significant to ME in some way.  Feel to make suggestions!   Why is this birthday significant?   Well they ALL are because God has blessed me with yet another year of life.  But specifically this is my 39th year.  I understand at 40 you are grown grown for real so I want to make this birthday a memorable one! I'm not going to promise to blog everyday, but I will keep you updated on all my birthday month celebrations.   Also check me out on Instagram at NaturallyNitaNC for real-time pictures!

November 1

I had planned to go an area football game but it rained buckets.  Sooo, I ended up givivng myself the gift of rest.  LOL.  I went to sleep early to sweet sounds of rain on my window.  What joy!  I also started a 30 squat challenge & completed 50 quats.  Whew!  So I am giving myself the gift of a round derriere this month too!  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...