Monday, August 22, 2011

Hairstyle Fail - Roll, Tuck & Pin

You guys know I usually don't post pictures about my hairstyle fails.  However, for those of you who may have tried hairstyles on Youtube or even some of the styles I've posted on my site and had them go awry......just know.  It happens to the best of us.  This roll, tuck, and pin was just NOT going my way.  Even once I got most of my hair rolled.....alas....I had hair sticking up in the top like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals (I'm dating myself here..)


BUT....
You can turn a failure into a success.  One of the things that I love about natural hair is that it is so easy to change a bad hair day into a good one.  Check out the fierce side puff I rocked after failing at this style!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...