Monday, June 20, 2011

Hair of the Day - Twist Out


So after a week with my funky hair do by Taji, my hair was needing a wash.  So I did my cleansing and conditioning routine and decided I would do a flat twist protective style.  Well....let's just say THAT style didn't quite work out as planned.  But what it did do was stretch my hair.  So I untwisted the flat twists and proceeded to 2 strand twist my hair in medium sized twists all over.  What I used for this style was Jane Carter's Wrap & Roll, I then added my shea butter pomade, and Curls Goddess Curls Gel.  I added the Goddess Curls Gel because it claims a soft hold, that is good for humid climates and it is going to be in the 90's this week with greater than 60% humidity and over 70% dew points.  High humity + high dews = frizzy hair.

Check out the pictures below.  At the end of the week, i'll show you pictures on how the style held up with the weather.




Flashback:  My First Twist Out (01.21.2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...