Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's a MILESTONE BABY!!! (Thanks Phillydiva 19154)

I am able to achieve my first PUFF!!!  Yay!  I am so excited.  (Happy dance!  Happy dance!) See the pictures below.



Just pulled back with a headband - side view


Rear viw - with headband



OK HERE IT IS!!!!
MY PUFF!!


MY PUFF!!!  Rear view

Note:  This was done on a 2 day wash and go with the Smooth & Shine Curl Activator Gel, with a doubled up Goody Ouchless Headband.

In the Youtube video below Youtube vlogger Phillydiva talks about reaching Natural Hair Milestones.  She says you should celebrate when you achieve them and since I've achieved my wash and go AND puff milestone in the same week can we say, Nita's doing the running man right now!  (Rolling laughing!)  By the way, I'm LOVING my natural hair journey! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...