Sunday, October 2, 2011

Recognizable Natural - Annie Ilonzeh


As I gear up my DVR to watch this past Thursday's episode of Charlie's Angels, I decided to make one of the stars my recognizable feature for this week.  I must be honest, the primary reason why I started watching this show is because she's on it and I like to support  #teamnatural.  I really appreciate the fact that she primarily wears her hair in it's natural state on the show. It's only been two episodes but I like the comedy and the creative story lines...it's been able to keep me intrigued so far so thumbs up!



Prior to becoming one of Charlie's girls, Annie had a short stint on General Hospital.  She's also had small roles in these movies:  He's Just Not That Into You, Miss March & Percy Jackson & the Olympians:  The Lightning Thief.  Her TV debut came in 2007 in How I Met Your Mother.  So to be young in Hollywood (4 yrs) and to land a starring role in a primetime series, that's to be commended!  I wish her best in this role and those to come!


Love this curly fro hawk!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...