Monday, October 24, 2011

Protective Style - 2 strand twist style part III




You guys, I have to let you know that I am truly enjoying my hair in this protective style.  Don't get me wrong, I love, love my hair when it is loose and I do miss it, but I don't miss the 1 to 2 hour styling sessions!  This is a style that I did to my 2 strand twists a couple of weeks ago.  In the front I did pin curls and in the back I did a twisted low bun.  I thought this was a cute variation of my twists and I got a lot of compliments on it!

Maintenance:  The only thing that I'm doing to maintain my twists is spraying them 3 times weekly with my moisturizing mist.  I spray my scalp about twist a week with an oil mix and then cleanse with an astringent when my scalp is dirty, especially since I work out.  I just wear my satin bonnet at night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...