Thursday, October 6, 2011

Protective Styles - Twist Updo


After two weeks of wearing my hair down, I decided to pin it up this week.  You guys know I like to change things up a little bit so I wanted to experiment with the versatility of this style.  It took about 15 minutes to create.


Step 1:  Section hair into 6 sections.  Two on each side, 1 in the bang area & 1 in the rear.
Step 2: Take the rear section and part in half vertically. Twist hair upwards to the crown of head and pin with a bobbypin.
Step 3:  Take 1 of your side sections and part in half vertically.  Twist hair upwards to the crow of head and pin with a bobbypin.  Repeat with other 3 side sections.
Step 4:  Take loose hair on top and tuck & pin down, shaping with your hands.
Step 5:  Take bang area & roll to the right & pin loose ends around bun on top of head.

Check your mirror for loose hairs & pin as necessary.  Your style is complete!  Sleep with satin bonnet & get up and go!


Here are pictures of the alternate views below:








I'll wear this style for a week & then change it up again!  Let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...