Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Honor of Mother's Day....

Mother's Day Weekend 2011
Words cannot truly express the amount of love that I have for my mother.  Every year I try to find the perfect Hallmark card that expresses the depth of the emotion in my heart.  I try to select the perfect gift that compares to the value of her presence in my life.  The reality of the matter is that there is no card or gift that truly does her justice.  She has been and continues to be the prayer warrier, confidant, the healer of all hurts, the encourager, the best hugger, the tickler, the playmate, my first hairdresser, the master chef, the educator, the girlfriend, the queen of hospitality, the disciplinarian, the epitome of a lady, my daddy's love, the homemaker, all of my friend's "other" mother, MY MAMA.

All that I am today, is because God in His infinate wisdom, chose THIS woman to rear me.  The seeds that she deposited in me during my 18 years in her home and the years following have taught me how to be the lady that I am today.  She not only taught me, but lived the example like very few other that I have experienced in my life.  I truly love her with all my heart & no one shall ever take her place.

Happy Mother's Day ma!  I wubbb you!!!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...