Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Follow Up Product Review - Original Conditioning Masque- Butters-N-Bars



Right after deep conditioning no products
Today I deep conditioned again with my Hair conditioning masque from Butters-N-Bars.  I am definitely going to reorder this product.  After applying to my hair, I left it in for about 2 hours while I worked.  To see what my hair looks like after application, please go to my Product Review and Hair Revelation post.  The only thing I do differently at this point is I don't sit under a hooded dryer.  I now let my body heat activate the conditioner.  When, I rinsed this product out, oh my goodness, butter soft hair.  I couldn't keep my hands out of it.  It's so soft that I decided not to put any styling products on my hair.  I just put on my leave in conditioner and am rocking an uber soft puff.  I've been using this product since February and I (and my hair) still love it so it will become a staple in my regimen.  (SN:  This product rinses out very easily, however because it does have clay in it, it will leave your tub a reddish mess.  Just be prepared to clean your tub.)

Below you can see pictures of my natural hair texture directly following the conditioner.  My hair has no products in it & still has water in it.  You can see the differences in my hair texture especially in the front, temples and nape of my hair.  I also posted two pictures from when I first applied this masque in February.  You can really tell my hair is growing!  Yay!! (insert happy dance)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...