Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Take on CharyJay's Holiday Curls





One of my favorite vloggers on Youtube is CharyJay.  Not only does she have fabulous thick hair, but she creates amazing styles for me to try on my own hair.  When I saw her latest rod set style, I had to try it for myself and it came out great....for a day.  It started getting frizzy & poofy by the end of the day and when I didn't roll it that night the next morning was not cute.  Day 2 I pinned it up & tried it again on day 3.  I really loved my Day 1 results and I plan to try it again after I get a trim (which I desperately need) so my ends will be smooth.  The products I used were Koils by Nature Moisturizing Shealoe Leave In Conditioner, Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream  & Taji's Natural Hair Styling Aloe Jelly.

Check out my slide show of the progression from day 1 to day 4  by clicking the "Slideshow of NaturallyNita's Perm Rod Set" hyperlink below and then CharyJay's tutorial under that.  Let me know what you think!


Slideshow of NaturallyNita's Perm Rod Set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...