Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Birthday Week Celebration! November 7th

Looking good at 37 if I do say so myself & I DO say so!!

The reason why I was missing in action last week is because I celebrated my birthday.  Because I am always so busy with work, church, friends, business and other commitments, for this whole week, I shut everything down.  I had a week of peace, relaxation and fun.

I am always honored and privileged when people take time out of their busy schedules to spend time with me.  I know that many friends & family members in my life are busy or have challenges that they are working through so to spend time with me can be a sacrifice.  To know that they deemed me worthy of that sacrifice, feels my heart with such love & makes me feel so full.  I received so many genuine expressions of love over the course of the weekend leading up to my birthday and the week of that I felt truly blessed.

The highlight of my birthday week was spending 3 days at the 4 star Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa in Asheville, NC with my mother.  We had such a blast hanging out, giggling, being silly, and just spending time together.  I don't know who was more excited, me or her.  On Tuesday the 8th,  I spent an entire day at the Grove Park Inn Spa.  I had 2 services (the best facial ever! & a full body massage) and then enjoyed their awesome amenities.  If you live in NC you owe it to yourself to experience this resort.  Absolutely spellbounding.  I literally shed 1 little tear when it came time to leave.  Check out time was 11 am, we checked out at 10:58 am.  Yeah, it was that good! 

Enjoy the slideshow of my birthday celebration events!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...