Monday, September 19, 2011

9 Month Post Big Chop Length Check!


Today is a my salon appointment day!  (Insert happy dance, whoop! whoop! whoop!)  All of you know as much as enjoy learning about my hair by doing my own hair, I really miss my salon appointments from my relaxed days.  That was my treat to myself.  So today I'm back in Taji's chair today getting her signature 2 strand twists with extensions.  My next post will be about that style including pictures.

So before my hair was styled, I asked her to take pictures of my hair length.  Currently, the front of my hair is down to my top lip!  OMG!  Check out pictures of my hair length on the side and rear below.  This was freshly shampooed & conditioned hair with no product added. We're on the grow!




Additional information:  I transitioned for 6 months prior to my big chop.  For more information about my transition click here.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Good luck! :) Thank you for sharing your natural hair journey. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...