So this post is just a follow up to my twist-outs that I did last week. Some quick facts:
1. The Curls Goddess Curls - LOVE for giving hold to a twist out. It held up in the humidity and did not flake all week, YES!
2. I did re-twist every night. Sometimes with more twists, sometimes with fewer depending on how tired I was but I like the definition so I retwisted.
3. Once I untwisted the actual twist, I didn't separate any further. Maintained my definition and helped to minimize frizz. I just fluffed with my fingers at the roots to cover my parts.
3. I moisturized once during the week with my water, glycerin, and aloe vera juice. Kept my hair super soft.
4. I noticed A LOT less shedding when I did my wash at the end of the week. A huge PLUS!
Here are the pictures:
I'm feeling good about how my twist out turned out this week. I look forward to doing more as my hair continues to grow!