Monday, June 10, 2013

Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner - My Favorite for the Summer!







Let me explain why I love this leave in conditioner:  there are so many reasons!

  • It's rich - this leave in conditioner is rich with oils & natural botanicals which helps with my thirsty strands
  • It's very moisturizing - it helps to retain moisture in my hair for a couple days at a time
  • It doesn't have glycerin in it - glycerin is found in many leave in conditioners & that's fine except for when it's extremely humid & you're trying to keep defined styles.  Glycerin is a humectant and draws moisture into your hair, which equals swelling of the hair & poof.
  • I can use it as a daily moisturizer - with some moisturizers my hair feels good at night when I'm adding it, but in the morning it feels dry.  This moisturizer packs a punch to keep my hair feeling great the next day.
  • Price point is super reasonable - It's between $7 - $8 in my local brick & mortar stores
  • It reactives my definition when retwisting my hair!
3 day old twist out - refreshed with just Giovanni Direct Leave In

Ingredients:  Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Aloe Barbadenisi (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Betula Alba Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extrac, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Urtical Dioica (Nettle) Extract.

What is your leave in conditioner of choice for the summer months?  Do you have a favorite?  Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...