To achieve this look:
- After cleansing and moisturizing I slicked back the front of hair with Argon Oil Ecostyler Gel
- Then I smoothed back the front of my hair with the side of my brush (not the direct bristles)
- I used bobbypins to secure my hair just beyond the crest of my head
- I applied Koils by Nature Herbal Curl Defining Gel in an attempt to define my curls but this gel is just not heavy enough to provide curl definition to my texture I still liked the results though
- For a more island look, I attached a hot pink flower to my hair
- As my hair dried, I used a pic to shape my hair. (Funny story, I was asked if this was my real hair. Yes it is!)
- The outfit I wore was a Grecian style one shoulder tunic with black leggings. I wore 4 inch strappy heels.